martedì 16 settembre 2008

Dublin, Sep 2008


Hi everybody!

I came back from Dublin two days ago.


Wonderful capital, great people, good pubs, live Irish music every night, pints of Guinness.......but unortunarely a rainy weather. I cannot have everything, I suppose!


I spent a week in Dublin to make research for my thesis. I consulted many books of the Berkeley library inside the Trinity college. It was amazing! The atmosphere of the college is completely different compared to Italian Universities.


After three days, all spent in doing photocopies, I visited the town: Temple Bar, the Castle, the National Museum, the National Library, Christ Church, St. Patrick Cathedral, St. Stephen Green, Oscar Wilde's house, the Guinness storehouse. I also visited a little seaside village and fortunately there there were few tourists. I enjoyed a little bit the real heart of Irland. There were only me and the seals swimming near the lighthouse.


Great experience!

1 commento:

Claudia ha detto...

Glad to see you had great time!

bye
Claudia